<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8756924?origin\x3dhttp://-xiiaopiinkk-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
melody


Thursday, June 02, 2011


Today marks the day where my academic results for my first semester of University education is release.... I would usually stay up till 12 midnight to check my results during my polytechnic days on the day of the release of results. But because this semester I encountered one module - History of Management Thought (HMT) which is super difficult and I was having doubts on whether I can clear it or not... I decided to go to bed despite I already waited till 12 midnight. I just don't have the courage to check it online... (-_-)"

This time round, I was having cold sweats when it comes to checking the results. I just don't have the confident to clear and pass this module... I dare not check the results even when Tiffany and Mei Juan texted me at 12am++ and 9am this morning respectively, informing me that all results are fully released and they had cleared all of it.

I am so so so pessimistic to the extend that I am trying my best to get myself mentally prepared to repeat the module in the next semester. (T_T) 我真的很害怕会考不及格! (-_-) And I did not have a peaceful mind nor sleep last night because the "fear" is so so so overwhelming... It's like the moment I closed my eyes, the scary "sight" appear in front of me... :-(

Finally... After I manage to convince myself at around 10am++ that no matter how "harsh" the reality is going to be... Regardless I can make it through or have to repeat it all over again... It is something I have to face it with and not just run away from it. Running away wouldn't help... Instead I should pluck up my courage and face what ever that comes along. Hence... I decided to log in to RMIT portal to check out my results... As I slowly clicked and navigated through the web page to finally where the results out... My heavy heart turns into a big big smile immediately! *LoLx*

I PASS ALL MODULES AND I CAN PROCEED TO NEXT SEMESTER SUCCESSFULLY!!!~~~ *jUmPiNg iN jOy*

I literally wanted jump around in joy and to go around hugging everyone who I see in the office! I so so so wanted to thanks everyone who had given me both physical and mental supports and blessings! *bIG tHaNks tO dEiTiEs aBoVe fOr bLeSsInG mE wItH LuCks* I made it! I really make it! Although is a border-line pass for HMT module, I am already more that grateful! Can clear it and need not face it all over again is the greatest joy I had today! *rOfL* Overall I had a "Credit" for Macroeconomics Module, a border-line but more than satisfied "Pass" for the fearsome HMT module and a "Pass" which was near a "Credit" for my Employment Relations Module.

能全部考的及格... 已经让我很满足, 很开心了! 我的努力是真的值得的! *wInkZ* 谢谢大家的祝福和"加油", 我没有让你们失望! (^_~)

Now I can sleep nicely again tonight and I can continue to enjoy my holiday happily till July 2011 when semester 2 starts... *LoLx*


11:22 AM



~* MOI DESTINY *~

Photobucket

* i RoCk tHe PrInCeSsY wOrLd *

-`HuI sIaN a.K.a HaZeL
-`23 GoInG oN To 24...
-`28 AuGuSt 1987
-`LoNg BrOWn HaIr
-`hAvE 2 DiMpLeS
-`BrOwN eYeS
-`LoVeS hEr BoYf dEeP dEeP
-`bLuR bLuR
-`FoRgEtFuL
-`cHuBbY
-`sOmEtImEs KinDa tOoPiD
-`tOoT tOoT~~
-`EmOtIoNaL
-`LaZy bUm
-`pLaYfuL
-`eAsY-GoInG
-`FrIeNdLy ( I GuEsS.. )
-`tImId
-`sHoRt ( OnLy 158cM neHz.. )
-`cRaPpEr ( LuRvEs tO CrAp aLoT nOnSeNsEs )
-`GuLLibLe

* [[__ shhe wishh uponn thhee starrs... `-//*

-`PaSs aLL ExAmS, TeStS & aSsIgNmEnTs.
-`ObTaIn a bAcHeLoR DeGrEe iN BuSiNeSs MaNaGeMeNt bY yEaR 2012.
-`Be aIr-StEwArDeSs oF aN aIrLiNe.
-`EvErYtHiNg aBoUt SaNrIo'S My MeLoDy.
-`PrEcIoUs MoMeNtS LiMiTeD eDiTiOn FiGuRiNeS WhIcH CoSt $599.
-`Go aNy rEsTauRaNtS LoCatEd aT DeMpSeY HiLL tO EaT aNd ReLaX.
-`Go On a CrUisE tRiP wiTh BoYf.
-`Go EuRoPe fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go PaRiS fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go ToKoYo fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go HoKkAiDo fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go OsAkA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go KoReA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY iN sWiTzErLaNd.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY AnD SnOrKeLiNg aT ReDaNg BeAcH.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BoRa BoRa BeAcH.
-`tRaVeL aRoUnD ThE wOrLd.
-`ReMoVe BrAcEs aNd WeLcOmE sTrAiGhT TeEtH..
-`GoLd CoLoUr's DKNY LaDiEs WaTcH NY4831 - WW wHiCh CoSt $309.
-`LV's HaMpStEaD MM WhIcH CoSt $2000.
-`A mEmOrAbLe 21St bIrThDaY CeLeBrAtIoN
-`PeRm HeR HaIr.
-`A PrOpEr PaIr Of SpOrTs ShOeS.
-`BaDmInToN RaCkEt.
-`PuMa LiMe GrEeN JaCkEt wHiCh coSt $79
-`PaNaSoNiC 10-iN-1 hAiR sTyLiNg SeT WhIcH cOsT $69.90.
-`AdIdAs wAtCh - TrEfOiL II wHicH CoSt $165.
-`Go S.H.E PeRfEcT 3 cOnCeRt 2007.
-`Go ShOw On StAgE SinGaPoRe 2007 cOnCeRt.
-`PiNk VAIO LaPtOp.
-`BuRbErRy bAg wItH wRiStLeT wHiCh CoSt $850.
-`SoNy T90 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $549.
-`PiNk FuJiFiLm InStAx MiNi 7 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $119.
-`aPpLe 16GB IpOd ToUcH wHiCh CoSt $498.
-`RiDe iN SiNgaPoRe fLyErS.
-`EvErLaStInG RoSeS.
-`SnOrKeLiNg aT PhI PhI IsLaNd.
-`Go StAr-gAzInG aT MoUnT fAbEr.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BiNtAn BeAcH WiTh DeAr DeAr.
-`Go TaIwAn FoR ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go HoNg KoNg FoR ShOPpInG SpReE.
-`Go BaNgKoK fOr ShOpPInG SpReE


- You ask me if I really love you...
the answer lies in you *

~* tweety birdz *~


~* hEaRt TuU HeArT TaLk *~




~* LiStEn tO MoI BeAt *~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com